ATHLETA AUSTRALIAN OPEN SWEEPSTAKES
Frequently Asked Questions
While the Official Rules outline the complete details of this promotion, your question may already be answered below.
- What are the prizes for this promotion?
- ONE GRAND PRIZE: A trip for two to Melbourne, Australia to attend the Australian Open scheduled to take place January 13 - 19, 2024.
Trip package includes round trip, airfare for two; six nights' accommodations at a hotel determined by Sponsor; opportunity to attend eight sessions at the Australian Open; opportunity to attend a “Welcome” dinner; opportunity to attend a Melbourne city tour; two $250 Athleta gift cards (terms and conditions apply) and opportunity to play tennis with fellow travelers and Grand Slam Tennis Tours® teaching pros, weather permitting.
There exists an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is a contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. By traveling and attending event, winner and winner's guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
See the Official Rules for complete details.
- How many times can I enter the promotion?
- You may enter once per day through June 30, 2023.
- How many prizes could I win?
- There is a limit of one prize per person.
- How will I know if I'm the sweepstakes winner?
- The grand prize drawing will be held on or around July 3, 2023. The winner will be notified via email from the contact information provided upon registration. Once the winners are confirmed and prizes are fulfilled, an official win list will be posted. A direct link to this list can be found in the Official Rules.
- I got a message that I've already entered today, but I haven't. What should I do?
- Make sure you are visiting www.AthletaGSTTSweeps.com directly rather than a bookmarked page in your browser. Also, please try to clear cookies and cache on your internet browser.
- What are browser cookies... and how do I enable them?
- Cookies help you stay logged into a website by storing a small amount of information about your session. Cookies must be enabled to participate in this program.
If you are not familiar with how to enable "cookies" on your browser, click on "Help" in the menu bar of your browser and search under "cookies."
- I think I'm having technical issues. What should I do?
- I have recently moved or updated my email address. Can I change my registration information for this promotion?
- We apologize for any inconvenience, but due to the number of entries we receive in each promotion, we are unable to change registration information. If you do win a prize during the promotional period and your contact information does change, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your updated information.
Please Note: We cannot guarantee that we will be able to accommodate your request.
- Why can't I use my P.O. Box address to register or claim my prize?
- Your home address allows us to identify your residence for eligibility purposes.